Design Coach Service – Interior Design for the 21st century
Working with an interior designer used to mean that the designer came to your home, you agreed a brief, which they went away and worked on. They would then return to your home, usually with a ‘mood board’ or ‘scheme board’ with their suggested design and some samples.
Fresh Traditions has been going for over 10 years, and in that time the way many of us find things for our homes has changed. When we started the business there was no Instagram, Pinterest or the many online design platforms now available.
We like to move with the times, and understand that the things clients need from us have changed. Some people are full of ideas and only need a little help. Others need a service they can dip in and out of as needed through a large project.
Rather than create a complicated range of services to try and predict every request, we have decided to simplify. Meet the Design Coach – an interior design service for the 21st century.
The idea is simple – design advice and support available at an hourly rate, you choose how much or how little you need. The price is £60 per hour.
New clients begin with an ‘Intensive Consultation’ – 5 hours, some in your home, some as support via phone or online tools. This initial package costs £250 (including VAT) – a saving of £50 on the hourly rate.
That 5 hours may be all you need, but it’s entirely up to you. We simply book time according to your needs and budget.
Why use an Interior Designer?
Our clients have many different reasons for using us, here are some of them:
- Interior Design – For inspiration – you know you want something different, but you don’t know quite what.
- Interior Design – To tie a scheme together – many people find individual items they like but are unsure how to make all the elements of a room work together.
- Interior design – To source interesting and unusual products.
- Interior Design – To help plan. Mistakes can be expensive and wasteful.
- Interior Design – To save money – yes really – see above!